Wednesday 7 December 2011

Presentation...

Ok so I have my first presentation next week of my major project and have to ensure I include:

Project brief
Research
Target Audience
Project plan/Gantt chart
Preliminary ideas

Started working the past couple of days compiling my stuff all together and organising my project into one cohesive presentation. This began with my project brief and now this evening I have finished writing a list of my tasks to create the first draft of my Gantt Chart, hopefully its suffcient!



Here is a list of all the tasks I can think of so far:


·        Start Blog and continue updating it
·        Establish project idea
·        Research the PC specs needed to run media software
·        Upgrade PC to run video editing software
·        Register for AV equipment through the University
·        Research ways to promote the sound companies services
·        Confirm funding to produce compilation CD for WIT
·        Mix and master live recordings of WIT festival 2011
·        Produce mastered live tracks for WIT 2011 for each artist
·        Contact festival goers of WIT requesting media footage of the festival
·        Confirm Capoeira group for DVD
·        Meet and discuss Capoeira DVD
·        Research other Capoeira videos for music
·        Research the instruments used by Capoeiristas
·        Organise a day to do the surround sound recording and shoot video
·        Record Capoeira group in BBC hall
·        Design a layout for the DVD and a story board
·        Compose and produce other musical parts for one of the surround sound recordings to be used in the intro to the DVD
·        Research ways to produce matrix like SFX for the intro
·        Record or collate legal samples to be used as SFX in surround sound recording
·        Master and mix Surround sound recording and add to video
·        Compile DVD
·        Organise recording dates for studio recording for Sam Gabriel
·        Record Sam in the studio in January
·        Arrange production techniques for Sam’s recording
·        Master and mix Sam’s EP
·        Report writing

No comments:

Post a Comment