Friday 4 May 2012

DVD produced... and major project update.

The submission date for the project is very near, in fact in 10 days! I am collating research at the moment and finishing writing the report. The DVD has been produced, after many problems with the file formats. I created the DVD using DVD studio pro 4 on the IMAC in university and made 4 copies in total 2 Standard Definition and 2 copies in High Definition. Also one of the videos from the DVD is availble to see on youtube:


Below is a screen grab of the DVD's menu page:




Now all I have left to do is master the WIT album and write a report!! I have already mixed the album and allowed for a break before mastering. So far I am happy with the feedback about the tracks and in fact in my last viva Brian gave feedback saying the lecturers present for my Viva were impressed. Thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment