Thursday 19 April 2012

Capoeira DVD preparations on its way!

So after much frustration with file compatability I now have a trial version of Adobe master collection CS5 to create the footage for the DVD. For the past few days I have been editing the camera footage myself and Eleanor Thorne took of the local Ile de Capoeira group in Swansea University last November.

Below is a link to view the work so far on my youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MvLKzr3cOE

This is still in the process of being edited at the moment. I aim to add a voiceover to the footage this Saturday with local and experienced voice over artist Benesek, who also happens to be a member of Ild de Capoeira and a good friend!

Hopefully next week I will have finished footage to create the DVD...

No comments:

Post a Comment